Thursday 12 November 2015

Where am I?

I am now heading into that crazy period of time where not only is it Christmas but I've decided to attend a number of bazaars / craft shows that I will be at promoting my books and some of the hand illustrated wallets that I do. Add to that the first major round of edits for Liquid Fire are now starting.

So let me tell you a little about where to find me this season....

First - Supernaturally Yours is available on amazon, chapters, kobo, kindle and all your favorite online sources. However if you prefer a physical copy you can order it from amazon or if you are in Stratford it is now being carried at Fanfare Books (Ontario Street) or at The Wee Book and Photo Shop (York Street)

I will be at the following events - showing / signing / selling copies of Supernaturally Yours along with...wait for it....limited physical copies of Becoming Kira!! (You asked so I brought some in for the season!)

November 22nd from 10 - 2 Stratford Outdoor Christmas Market, Market square, Stratford
https://www.facebook.com/events/1656392094650039/

November 22nd from 12 - 5 S.A.A.S. Stratford and Area, Authors and Artists Symposium
The Local Community Food Center (Erie Street Stratford)
https://www.facebook.com/events/1208538459161217/

November 25th from 7 - 10 Local Author Showcase, Queens Inn, Ontario St. Stratford
https://www.facebook.com/events/1648393095403466/

November 28th from 9 - 2 6th Annual Borden Christmas Craft Sale, 122 Ramilies Road,
T-118 Borden Ontario. (Buell Gym Field House)

December 5th from 10 - 2 Christmas Bazaar, 99 Ottawa St. Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.kitchenerpost.ca/events/5942544--k-w-habilitation-s-christmas-bazaar/

As stated I will have copies of my novels as well as my hand illustrated clutch purses - here's a picture of them to give you an idea.

I am also doing a reading / chat with a local book club (which is giving me hives of nervousness - which I will get over)

It's gonna be a crazy season!




No comments:

Post a Comment