Friday 14 March 2014

My Public Profile...done

Today I took the blog, the Facebook page and twitter public. Phew. I got it all done, with a minimal amount of help. While I am not a technophobe, putting them all up and making sure they worked was a bit daunting. I'm just glad I got it done. I even managed to follow a tutorial that linked the Facebook and twitter pages together!! (that's me patting myself on the back a bit)

On that note feel free to "like" me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gloriacbishopauthor or follow me on twitter @gloriacbishop

I've been editing away, slowly but surely taking bites out of the novel, one nibble at a time. I'm finding it interesting - prior to submitting the book to the publisher I had done 4 drafts, each one (in my humble opinion) better than the last. What I find interesting is as I go through it again I am still finding plenty of things to change. To tweak. To edit. I guess it is true what they say, that one is never truly satisfied with their own work.

I also want to give a quick shout out to my family and friends. Their support and encouragement as this journey begins has been amazing. I know by the time the book is published they will be frothing at the mouth, wanting to tell me to shut up and live in the real world instead of the imaginary one in my head. And they will be right. (I tend to be a touch obsessive) So while they are still happy and not tired of listening to me I will give them a happy high five now. Thanks guys (you know who you are).

Off to continue editing.

gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment